Talks & Presentations
(2019) Sotirios Damouras and Alison Gibbs. Evolving Statistics Education for a Data Science World. 62nd ISI World Statistics Congress, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia, August 18-23, 2019.
(2019) Alison Gibbs and Sotirios Damouras. Preparing our Students for Unknown Challenges. The Western Conference on Science Education, University of Western Ontario, July 3-6, 2019.
- (2019) Sohee Kang and Sotirios Damouras. Mathematics Classroom Collaborator (MC2): Technology for Democratizing the Classroom. 47th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada, University of Calgary, May 26-29, 2019.
- (2018) Sohee Kang, Marco Pollanen, Sotirios Damouras, and Bruce Cater. Mathematics Classroom Collaborator (MC2): Technology for Democratizing the Classroom. International Congress on Mathematical Software (ICMS 2018) University of Notre Dame, 24-27 July 2018.
- (2018) Sohee Kang, Sotirios Damouras, Marco Pollanen, and Bruce Cater. Increasing Engagement in a Probability Course through Novel Technically-Enhanced Communication. 10th International Conference on Teaching Statistics (ICOTS-10), 8-13 July 2018, Kyoto, Japan.
- (2018) Sotirios Damouras, Teaching Probability: From coin to classroom flipping. 46th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada, McGill University, June 3-6, 2018.
- (2017) Sotirios Damouras and Sohee Kang. The Status of Statistics Curricula in Canada. 45th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada, University of Manitoba, June 11-14, 2017.
- (2014) Lawrence A. Sawchuk, Lianne Tripp, Sotirios Damouras, Mark DeBono. Rurality, Mortality and Inequality During the 1918-1919 Influenza Pandemic in Malta. 39th Annual Meeting of the Social Science History Association, Toronto ON, November 6-9, 2014.