- (2018) Kang S, Pollanen M, Damouras S, Cater B. Mathematics Classroom Collaborator (MC2): Technology for Democratizing the Classroom, Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Vol 10931
- (2013) Sawchuk L A, Tripp L, Damouras S, Debono M. “Situating mortality: quantifying crisis points and periods of stability”. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, December 2013, volume 152, issue 4, pp. 459-70.
- (2010) Damouras S, Sedjić E, Steele C M , Chau T. “An online swallow detection algorithm based on the quadratic variation of dual-axis accelerometry”. IEEE Transactions in Signal Processing. June 2010, volume 58, issue 6, pp. 3352-3359.
- (2010) Damouras S, Chang M, Sedjić E, Chau T. “An empirical examination of detrended fluctuation analysis for gait data”. Gait & Posture, March 2010, volume 31, issue 3, pp. 336-340.
- (2010) Schroeder B, Damouras S, Gill P. “Understanding latent sector errors and how to protect against them”. Proceedings of the 8th Usenix Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST 2010). February 2010.
- (2008) Damouras S. “Nonparametric Time Series Analysis Using Gaussian Processes”. PhD Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University. August 2008.
- (2019) Buro K, Damouras S, Gibbs A, Petkau J, Sheriff J, Stallard J, and White B. Curriculum Guidelines for Canadian Undergraduate Programs in Statistics, Published by the Statistical Society of Canada, April 2019.
- (2018) Damouras S, Kang S. The Status of Statistics Education in Canada, SSC Liaison Newsletter, vol. 32.5, Oct 2018.
- (2018) Kang S, Damouras S, Pollanen M, Cater B. Increasing Engagement in a Probability Course Through Novel Technically Enhanced Communication, Proceedings of the 10th international Conference on Teaching Statistics.
- (2009) Chau T, Damouras S. Reply to: “On the risk of extracting relevant information from random data”. Journal of Neural Engineering, October 2009, Vol 6.